Below are some of the emails that have been sent out this year and last, click on the link for the full details. To sign up for our newsletter to receive details of special offers and the latest deals, click here.
Newsletter Archive 2008 - 2009
- May 2009 ... Join us this month as we tour Vancouver and, closer to home, we show you how to make the most of a trip to London without breaking the budget.
- April 2009 ... Get out and about this Easter and enjoy the best of Britain. For some inspiration on how to entertain the kids over the bank holiday weekend, take a look at our affordable days out. Explore France with us this month and discover a beach to suit you - from the family-friendly coves of Brittany to the dunes and windswept sands of the Atlantic Coast to the popular beaches of the Cote d'Azur and the Mediterranean.
- March 2009 ... If you are hoping to get away over Easter, there are a number of resorts that offer reliable snow conditions and open pistes well into April. Take a look at our suggestions for a late season ski holiday. Take a look at some affordable mini break destinations for Spring 2009.
- February 2009 ... Take a look at our suggestions on where to go this February for a family beach holiday. Treat your loved one to a romantic break in Venice this February and enjoy the world-famous Carnevale. Also important information about Visas when travelling to the USA.
- January 2009 ... Take a look at our guide to perfect winter destinations - from ski slopes and city breaks to sandy beaches and safaris. Despite the poor exchange rate, there are still a number of ski destinations which offer good value for money. Take a look at our guide to perfect winter destinations that won't blow the budget.
- December 2008 ... In many cities, the countdown to 2009 has already begun. Join in the party and take a look at the top events around the world to celebrate New Year. There's one vital ingredient to make the perfect winter sports holiday - snow! To ensure you choose wisely, take a look at our suggestions for high altitude and sure-snow resorts this winter. Read more about local festivities and Christmas traditions in Spain.
- November 2008 ... Tenerife is an island of dynamic landscapes where pine forests and vineyards quickly transform into volcanic formations and breathtaking coastlines beauty - offering visitors one of the most spectacular driving experiences in the whole of Europe. Take a scenic drive in Tenerife. Take a closer look at Sydney and discover what's in store, from the delights of Bondi Beach to the dizzying heights of the Harbour Bridge. When you are travelling with children, choosing the right resort for your ski holiday is vital. Take a look at some of the best destinations for a family ski holiday.
- October 2008 ... The Garden Route is a 500 mile stretch of road along the South-West Cape. Take a trip with us and discover the indigenous forests, freshwater lakes, hidden coves and long beaches on offer along the way. Read more about the Garden Route as it winds its way from Mossel Bay to Tsitsikamma National Park. Discover some of the beach resorts along Florida's Gulf Coast, Space Coast and Treasure Coast. Or for a more vibrant atmosphere, head to exhilarating Miami
- September 2008 ... From the spectacular autumn colour of New England to the sun dappled beaches of California - where will you choose? Read our suggestions for where to visit this Fall in the USA. Take a tour around Portugal with us for sightseeing highlights around Faro, Lisbon and Porto. Have a look at our events guide to Italy
- August 2008 ... With medieval villages, stunning scenery and renaissance art around every corner, it's no wonder that Tuscany remains a holiday favourite. Dublin offers all the right ingredients for short break - historical buildings, interesting museums and a vast array of shops - not to mention the lively bars and restaurants of Temple Bar.
- July 2008 ... Why not chance your luck in Las Vegas this summer? There is much more on offer from the star-studded shows to the splendour of the Grand Canyon. Walt Disney World Resort promises a fun-filled holiday for the young and young-at-heart - read our tips on how to make the most of your Disney holiday. Or take a leisurely tour around Provence - taking in historic towns such as Arles, Avignon and Orange.
- June 2008 ... Your newsletter this month takes you from the resorts of the Costa Blanca to the cities and scenery of Montreal to Toronto. Secure your car today by calling our reservations team FREE on 0800 358 7707 or follow the link below.
- May 2008 ... With one bank holiday behind us and another to go, May is definitely a popular month to take a short break - how about a quick trip to the Balearics, half term in Greece or a long weekend in London? Wherever you choose, time is running out if you need a car for the forthcoming half term holiday. By planning ahead, you could save up to £110 by booking in advance today.
- April 2008 ... With pleasant temperatures around the Mediterranean right now, it's time to escape the April showers and head for some sunshine. Plus, with our exclusive Spring offers, now is the ideal time to organise your car hire.
- March 2008 ... Spring is in the air at last and the Easter holidays are just around the corner. With both ski-ing and winter sunshine holidays on the agenda this month, we are seeing strong demand for cars - particularly for pick ups in Geneva, Nice, Malaga, Dublin and Tenerife.
- February 2008 ... If a short break for Valentine's Day is on the cards, cast your eyes over our romantic destinations and special February offers below. Or escape to southern Florida with our spotlight feature on sultry Miami this month. Secure your car today by calling our reservations team FREE on 0800 358 7707 or follow the link below.
- January 2008 ... With the festivities behind us for another year, we can now look forward to 2008. If you're planning to get away this summer, it certainly pays to plan ahead - particularly when you can reserve your car with a deposit as little as £25!
Some of the great deals we have had on car hire this year include car hire Austria from £16 per day, car hire Greece from £16 a day and car hire USA from £14 a day. We also have some great deals on car hire Cyprus and car hire South Africa, car hire Canada and Car Hire France.